Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Fix your life...with the touch of a button!

I think this one will be slightly different, with my link being the first thing
http://ala-ism.pansitan.net/
Some girl who loosely resembles Chrissie from Girl Tv and her random thoughts. They're very good thoughts, good insight, and a VERY popular page. Just check out the counter and the freakin' comments! It's a madhouse I tells ya!

This hot day was absolutely insane! It's 1am right now and it's still 30 degrees! How absolutely ridiculous is that?! What's even funnier is that when I was doing my daily window looking, I spotted three kids sitting on the concrete at the bus stop just having a conversation (they were not waiting for the bus)! Concrete?! What the hell?! Why don't you just set yourself on fire?! It's the same effect. Ahhh some children will never learn.

It looked very ominous outside today, just like the day this city burned last year. I'm worried that there's going to be repeat of that but much worse, since the temps are hotter and the winds are stronger.

What's good about this hot weather is that this city becomes a ghost town in the day! Absolutely nobody is outside their homes. Ahh the hot weather is good for solitude. If I could take it, I would be outside having a grand time. It's a good thing we don't have a (proper) beach in this city.

I visited a friend that I haven't seen in a while and we engaged in a long walk to his "nearby" shops to get some drinks. It was a good chat, we had a great talk about parenting and him wanting to marry his sweetheart. Hehe why does everyone find it so hard to believe that I'm not going to find someone and get married?! There is a song in there somewhere, I can feel it.

The other's great (as usual) blog pointed out a sad trend in music today. The focus is now on popularity, not the music! Hence Limp Bizkit winning the award of RATM. Hehe if you can remember the awards that time, the bass player from RATM, Tommy C chucked a bit of a mental and tried to climb the support things up the back and took on about 10 people! What maniacs, that guy is freakin' huge and scary looking! The bass (which is a damn big instrument) looks like a damn toy in his hands! He should have bashed Fred Durst and hence freed up Wes Borland.

As a throw back to one of the first blogs ever on this thing, the other mentioned something about killing a spider. Now I am paranoid. As I was laying on the floor watching Scrubs, I saw something huge move past my head, so I whirled around and saw a big spider. So I got a tissue box to squish it, unfortunately we have thick carpenting so it was fine and just took the hell off and I couldn't kill it! It's hiding somewhere in my other room probably in my clothes planning it's sweet revenge! I am scared!!

Good news I think, my friend who lives right across from my house thinks that the bogan neighbours have moved out. With all the new cars and heavy landscaping activity going on there in the last few days, I think I am starting to agree! I am so happy! But I must be sure, I'll keep an eye out to see if it's gospel.

Contrary to the other, I CAN define love! Hehe well not really, but I can do it from a scientific/evolutionary point of view. Love is just protecting/doing anything necessary to ensure that your genes are carried on. You don't "mentally" love your children, you just try to get them somewhere in life so they can better extend the gene pool and have more people with your genes in them. WOOOOO, side note, would that mean interracial relationships are REQUIRED in order for humanity to evolve? Interesting my dears. You "love" your partner to make sure they do a good job in raising the children, not for any other reason. Law of probability and stats, it's easier to do a job when two people are doing it, so you don't do anything to make that person angry.

Haha another side note! You know the head of a pride of lions kills any young that aren't his when he mates? This is to make sure his genes are carried on and there cannot be a challenge to his bloodline as head of the pride. I think human children do this! Have you noticed they have a tendency (if Funniest Home Video is to be believed) to kick their father in the testicles! It's not for lowbrow laughs, it's to make sure he cannot have any other kids and all attention will be focused on just THAT child! Ingenious don't you think?

Damn nation, I was going to do something incredibly awesome, but I think I'll save it for tomorrow night's blog since The Turkish version of The Nanny is now on! Have fun folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus