Saturday, December 18, 2004

Does that result in umm...good stuff?

Something for you to remember the next time you're at a wedding: there is an almost definite probability that the couple whose marriage you are witnessing will be getting it on (and off, and in and out) that very night. Like ewwww! Please, just make sure you think about it the next time you're at one of these things. That's all we're basically celebrating these days, the event of two people coming together to have "legitimate" sex that same night! Why bother with the fancy clothes and formal niceties? Why not just show up at the wedding wearing nothing and then as soon as they say "I now pronounce you husband and wife...you may now get BUSAAAAAAAAAAY" everyone just goes for a free for all?

Consumating a marriage hmm. Consumating, to conclude something in a perfect manner. Love, the greatest (supposedly) endeavour that humans can undertake, and in order to put the finishing touch on it, you have to have sex. So are we saying that it's implied that sex is perfection and could therefore be the meaning of life? To have sex? Hehehe I remember one time in High School when my friend turned to me out of nowhere and just asked "what's the meaning of life?" and I hadn't even had a chance to breathe when he added, "and don't say it's to have sex"! Haha what do people honestly think of me?!


I've noticed some scary shite lately. I've seen a lot of young girls (17 or so) around my suburb in awesome clothes! Stylish young girls in my suburb?! Did I go into a coma, wake up years later and nobody told me?! Go to hell! I must find out who they are!!

I also think that a family has moved in to that house that the young bogans recently vacated. I also think that there is a young female in their midst, but I am not sure as there is not much activity going on around that place. I need to get out one of these days and see exactly what's going on. It's just 20 metres from my front door, but I am too slack to do it.

OH MY GOD, KATE BECKINSALE ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT, ME GO BYE BYE NOW!!
blog comments powered by Disqus