Monday, December 27, 2004

Ping??!!?? Pong??!!??

Well Well Well, No I did not forget about this, just didnt have an opportunity to write a blog. Life is quite strange down here in Dhaka. Well for starters the place where i used to go online is kinda out of bounds, so I dont get the opportunity to come online as much as usual. I dont know if i mentioned before, I am working here in Dhaka, and thats cutting my free time to a very thin slice. But I guess this way time flies by. I was actually hopeing time wouldn't this time around.

Today has been one of the most crazy days of my life. For starters, today was a "Hartal" its the bengali word for strike. Basically, on days like this there are no cars on the road, and a lot of violence out on the streets. Thank god none of the violence came by my way. I had to go to work early in the morning all dressed up (Thats just fucked up). After that there was the earthquake, and the tsunami that hit this part of the work. Quite crazy, haha, and I didnt even feel it. After that went and met madan N, who also happens to be here these days. Most evenings I end up playing pool at this little joint with a group of people who are much older than me, but still a great bunch of people. But today was one of the worst days ever!!! I was waiting for a call, and there was something in my head, and thus I couldnt concentrate on the game. I sould just stop playing pool. And to top all of that off, Bangladesh won a cricket game against India. Hahah how would have guessed that result. And this country has gone crazy!!!

Ok I know there was nothing interesting in my blog there, but I didnt have much time, and I have work tommo, so I am going to go to sleep soon, yeah I had to switch to a normal rutine inorder to make it to work every morning. And I am in a deilema, and its driving me insane, so I better clear my head!!! Ciao, and Cheers.
blog comments powered by Disqus