Sunday, December 12, 2004

Grace note bend and gliss!

Just a few observations here.

I try to avoid human contact usually, but lately there has been some physical contact between me and a few unknown (at least to me) males. And on these occasions, they have offered a handshake and have then proceeded to crush my freakin' hand!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT?! Do they not watch Seinfeld?! A nice firm grip please, but a freakin' metalwork vice to damage my precious hands!! Do they not understand the pain responses in people??! Do they give the same grip to women? Do they not like me?! Quite frankly, I've had enough of this crap and the next time some freakin' stranger tries to squish my delicate hands, I am going to give them a backhand to the side of the face, regardless of who they are! It's self defence I say.

My brother took us out to a Turkish Restaurant today. It was funny, it was in an upmarket part of the city (PEOPLE DRESS UP TO HIRE AND RETURN MOVIES THERE!!) but this restaurant was far from upmarket. However, the food was damn good!! Appearances can be deceiving, don't forget that people. I also noticed something else. Whenever I have been to a restaurant, there has ALWAYS been at least one girl around my age there. However, this time there was none of that to speak of (even on a freakin' Saturday evening)! But when we were about to leave, there was a big group of them but they were seated on the opposite side of the restaurant where we couldn't see them, damn this city!

I am a happy chappy, yes siree Bob! I have discovered that Girl Tv may be planning a stage production!!! YEAHHH! I am going to be first in line to buy those tickets I tell you! And not just that, they have a DVD/CD combo coming out in early Jan!! This is awesome!! Hopefully there'll be a second series of the show!! Damn, I must go to Sydney and find Chrissie now!! Ahhh...I think I might go get some Incubus and Franz Ferdinand. Good day people!
blog comments powered by Disqus