Monday, December 20, 2004

I'd like to thank the Academy

Must keep this damn short!

The other and Madame N caught up today and I can't wait to hear of their adventures soon.

My eyes are insanely bloodshot due to too much computer and not enough sleep. I look like a crackwhore, without the euphoria that doing crack would bring to the person EDIT: Kids, don't do drugs!

Had another look outside today and noticed that YESH, there are young girls dressing well in my suburb and I am very scared! Is it the influx of private school girls who have suddenly finished school and are now free to roam around the suburb they live in? You hardly ever see them during school time cause they leave early and come back late as all the private schools are in the city, but you KNOW they exist! I must approach them and find out more.

Attended a cultural function today, it was fun to catch up with some people I haven't seen in a while. That's it for today!
blog comments powered by Disqus