Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Periods of time, being shot in the spine

Woohoo! The other blogged so you know everything is fine there!

Life is priceless you know, the best things in life are free (but not if you believe Filter's song "The Best Things"). Think about it. If you were suddenly paralyzed, you would pay ANY price in order to move again. Money is basically meaningless and what you're born with (usually), is more than enough as money simply cannot buy what that means.

Wow, so one of the worst natural diasters ever eh? That Earthquake was a shocker, as was the aftermath. Do you want to know why the death toll was so high? I had a discussion with my friends the other night and we reached a shocking realisation. Asian/sub continental people cannot swim! Isn't this funny? The part of the world where we are from floods basically 4-5 months out of the year, but yet everyone keeps dying in these floods and this new disaster! Then on Christmas Day, there was a shocking tragedy where four people from the same family died in a gorge (they drowned trying to save a little girl), and what's the special bit of trivia here? They were Pakistani and none of them could swim! It's an interesting thought.

YESH!! I got Unreal Tournament working again. Yesh, I do play the original and the best. For some strange reason, it stopped working for a long time and I was without my daily fix of rampant violence and loud music. But I just decided to give it a go today and it was just bliss!! I play online a lot, but the lag and the time adjustment is insane and you move and just get shot out of nowhere! I think I'm going to have to get a hell of a lot more gaming done in the new year!! Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus