Friday, December 03, 2004

I'd like to take this opportunity to blame you!

So I've picked my classes!
It's not TOO bad, but it's shoddy to say the least. I now have Tuesdays and Fridays off! Hooray! But then again my timetable is only tentative and it is subject to change.

So what am I going to do? Print Journalism, Administrative Law, Legal Theory and Advanced Legal Research And Writing.

Legal Theory is going to be evil! It's year long and the main requirement is a 5000 word essay which you need to gain at least a credit on in order to continue doing the LLB!

I decided to leave Criminal Law for next year, when I am more focused and ready to get down and dirty because I am gunning for their scholarship.

The other made a good point about how quick the media is to label whiny pop bands as punk! What scares me more is that Greenday (a well known and much respected real punk band) are touring Australia and guess who is supporting them? Simple Plan!!! Sheeeit, I can just tell the Greenday fans are going to absolutely destroy the SP fans!


I went to M-Biatch's formal arrival this evening. Good show, lots of people and lots of fun frocks and insanely beautiful girls as well as handsome dudes in flash suits. M-Biatch chose a lovely pink number with her hair wonderfully done so kudos to her.

Ran into an old friend who I hadn't seen since college who is dating a year 12 girl, so it was good to see him. He's an old school funk guitarist and he is sporting a new do, something akin to Alex from Franz Ferdinand!

Then it was off to Les Femme Anomaly's for some hang out time and to have dinner with her folks. It wasn't one of those typical things, it was a formal sit down freak Joaquin out dinner! Her parents are so freakin' funny and down to Earth that you'd think they were my age! It was a good time and had lots of yummy food!

I am also updating the Joaquin Rate List today so head down to that particular blog in order to see the new additions!

I'm going to have to make this a short one today, as I am going shopping with Les Femme Anomaly tomorrow. Have a nice day people!
blog comments powered by Disqus