Saturday, December 25, 2004

I think I may be having contractions!

Ergh!!!! Damn I am stupid! It's the yuletide season so of course, things are cheap at the stores right now, so my parents have decided to go nuts with the food stuffs. Now I have eaten an absolute ton of candy and drinks and I feel like a child at the end of a Halloween candy eating rampage. What's even worse? That in 11 hours I have a Christmas lunch to attend where I know I shall be pumped full of food again. Sheeeit, I hope I don't put any weight on during this time or I'm going to be mega pissed.

Let me praise another product here. I was singing the praises of Natural Confectionary Company's lollies a few months back, and they have released soft drinks under the moniker Natural Beverage Company (no less)! The stuff has no artificial flavours or colours or preservatives, and it is gold. I think it is the best tasting soft drink on the planet, and on top of that, it's actually not THAT bad for you. How glam!!

I've been watching the house on the corner fairly closely today, and it seems that there are possibly two females of indeterminate age who are going to move in. I really need to get out more to see exactly what the hell is going on, but we're having 30C+ weather about now and that would just be insanely stupid.

Young people are taking over my neighbourhood!!! The same set of young people I saw last week or so was walking down the street (I live at the junction/connection point of a T-junction), with provisions for a party or something. I think I'm going to have to find them and just slap them. You know that wicked semi bitch slap? Where you flick your wrist right at the moment of contact?! It's the best kind of slap to humiliate someone. It has that perfect pitch noise of meaty flesh on flesh that I just love! Hehe I'm also a big fan of the backhand to the face, but that can actually cause serious damage, so use it sparingly!

Ahh Kaki King, what a genius. Even with my current finger problems, I am still playing some guitar but I am using some multi fingered staccato strumming to change things up and it is a sheer joy. Sounds weird, but I like it and I enjoy trying new things on the instrument.

I have severe writer's block at the moment! I wrote half a song last night, but it just seems so utterly stupid, like something Good Charlotte would write or something like that. But I'm gonna keep it that way, hopefully I'll be back to where I was at soon enough.

That's it for today folks. Have a nice day! Oh yeah, Merry Christmas and all that jazz too (hehe we don't celebrate it)!
blog comments powered by Disqus