Monday, December 27, 2004

Red eyes and dead flies

Woke up to some interesting stuff! The show Our Generation (known to our yankee friends as American Dreams) had it's final episode today. I feel bad, it was a decent show, but it just didn't last here because it's heavy on the American Pop Culture. Australia barely has any pop culture as it is, so of course they won't identify with any other. Hopefully they'll bring it back in a few years at a late night time slot so I can watch it. The only thing I didn't like about it was the insane amounts of drama in it. Does anything good happen to the characters?! It's like an episode of Party Of Five, everyone just faces one obstacle after another and it's just depressing!

Back to those evil bugs!! There are some strange ones coming out of the woodwork now! Insects and arachnids that I'm certain have yet to be discovered! I bet there are more undiscovered bugs in my house right now than in the remote regions of the Amazon.

So what is my dream entertainment related job? Coldplay's drummer! Will (is a) Champion! Haha, he has THE easiest beats ever, nothing complicated or flashy, but he is the backbone of the group. They make some of the best songs around at the moment, and a lot of moola, so it'd just be great! Ahh so lazy, hehe.

My nails are back in their evil force already! Because of some heavy abuse last time, they're coming in all cracked and at different lengths so that's a real bitch. It's starting to already interfere with my guitar handiwork.

Speaking of which, I'm really digging this "Daughters" track by John Mayer. The strumming is 3/4 as opposed to 4/4, so it's great to play along with, cause it's difficult for me and it's impossible for me to sing and play at the same time. However, out of nowhere, I am able to sing and play some tracks simultaneosly so I am sitting pretty!

I put on a kilo (one pound = .45 of a kilo) dammit! Given, I have had a lot of liquids today, but just seeing the extra kilo on my weight on the scales just pisses me off!! I hope I'm not putting on muscle mass because that'd mean my weight is going to go up and I'll have to stop exercising.

I watched Carnivale today. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! It's a great show!! Nick Stahl can act, baby!! It's the most disturbing 90 mins of tv ever, I can't wait till the next ep. I wish I didn't miss the first ep. That's it for today. There was enough to tide you over, so the intellectual talk shall be tomorrow. Nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus