Sunday, December 26, 2004

Cold shivers and cliches

Hehehe well I hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas.

I was the recipient of a beefy leather Reebok wallet and a T3: Rise Of The Machines DVD, which is pretty good, considering we don't celebrate the holiday.

I think I'm going to have to start a full on starvation diet to stop feeling nauseous from the ludicrous amounts of food I've been having lately. I gotta see how much I weigh later on today.

It's been brought to my attention that the other and Madame N are getting up to no good in Bangers, and it's great to hear that they aren't wasting their time over there even if it is holidays. If the country suddenly disappears overnight, you know that we can place the blame on them.

This is a little side note for Madame N: the guy that died at university died from self-inflicted wounds, it turns out that he was an addict. So there you go!

I should retract a statement I made earlier about Soulseek. It is slow in some cases yes, but you can find absolutely ANYTHING you want to find. I have been able to knock off all but one of my songs from my wishlist, so I am sitting pretty (despite the bloated gut).

The song was completed and passed on to the other for his critical eye. I thought it was going to be a fun jaunt, but it turned into something a tad darker and more disturbing than it started out. I think I'll start something new tomorrow, cause I am just way too knackered to think of anything decent. I have not been sleeping much again, and I am about to pass out right here.

I have a little quest for you right now. Go do a push up right now. Yep, NOW! DO IT BITCH!! Haha hok, now when you come back, hold your hands up to the monitor as if you were about to do a pushup, but pivot your wrists, so that your fingers are facing each other and your hands are horizontal. Now go try a push up like that! Much harder isn't it?! Hehhee, I'm glad, because I'm quite adept at those pushups now.

I watched Sleepless In Seattle today and I was utterly disappointed. It's regarded as the best romantic comedy of all time but it was just so terribly shite!! Yesh, I know that romantic comedies aren't the best genre, but I can see the positive side of them. But THIS just pales in comparison to the pure genius that is Serendipity. Shame on Hollywood!!

I think I'm going to try for some constructive comments tomorrow so I shall see you then!
blog comments powered by Disqus