Friday, December 10, 2004

Making love in a redwood tree

I'd just like to take this opportunity to express my love for Azureus Bittorent. I finally got off my butt (well really stayed on it) and go the program today at the insistence of a friend. I think this has definitely got to be THE best p2p program I've ever used. Then again, it's not really p2p sharing, this is some crazy assed crap that I cannot possibly figure out for the life of me.

All I know is that I can get music, good quality, everything that I couldn't get on Kazaa and I am happy baby!! I'd advise you to get it right now, you will not be sorry!!!

Link for today is quite an interesting one
http://q80girl.blogspot.com/
Kuwaiti girl who hopes to be the first muslim female in space and I wish her all the best! It's worth looking at for her research into Arabs in space.

No music awards for today, I need to watch some tv! Have a nice day people.
blog comments powered by Disqus