Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Hold the dioxin!!!

Ahhh I have been enjoying the music that I have gotten recently! If you enjoy your music in MP3 format, I'd advise you to get it at a bitrate of 192kbps or higher (preferably 256k). Then I'd tell you to and buy a cheap as chips sound system. Your music will sound just THAT much better. It's like a full freakin' dance party here I tells you.

The biggest problem with playing guitar for a long time is that your fingers tend to get a little demented after a while. While playing certain chords (G, Dsus2 or maybe it was sus 4, and Cadd9), you get this ugly lil imprint of the High E string in your pinky finger which was cutting off the circulation to the tip of the finger! Now, I have some retarded feeling at the tip of my index finger, like it's burned or that it's tingling, so I'm thinking it's time to stay away from the guitar for a lil while.


I think it's time to return to my music awards, it's nearing my final installment!

Most Improved

Scott Phillips - Alter Bridge. The drummer for Alter Bridge, formerly of Creed. While with Creed he was a beat recycler and was incredibly mediocre. However with Alter Bridge he uses all of his kit and uses it in imaginative ways, he has improved immensely.

Mark Tremonti - Alter Bridge. Hok he was always good, even in his Creed days, but with Alter Bridge he is just so much better and his playing now is just freakin' ridiculous. Listen to the flying triplets in the solo for open your eyes and you'll see what I'm talking about.

James Iha - A Perfect Circle. When he was with Smashing Pumpkins, I could never tell when the hell he was playing because Billy Corgan is fairly talented and bit of an ego maniac so he would insist on doing everything himself. But with his new band you can clearly hear how talented he is!

And besides that, not many people have improved!!

Hehe OHHHH and I have given a major update to the Joaquin rate list! It's huge, check it out people!!
blog comments powered by Disqus