Friday, December 17, 2004

If you are us, you and I are not the same

What is with blogger?! Ever since the start of November, our details have not been updating and it is annoying me!! Worse, there's nothing we can do about it!!

I figured that most people wouldn't understand what I meant by my Joaquin rate list so I decided to direct link it so you can go have a look.

http://dropc.blogspot.com/2004/12/great-fun-to-be-around-you.html

I applied for that Commonwealth Bank position so it's nice to have my folks off my back for a lil while. It's good to hear that the other has busied himself with a job while he's waiting his last few months out before he arrives here. You know what's uncomfortable? Asking your referees if it's ok to list them as references! Ahh, but luckily it all went smoothly, so let's see how it goes.

You know what I'm digging on (apologies to Joss Stone) lately? The Dead Zone! I am just absolutely loving that show! Anthony Michael Hall's acting is absolutely brilliant, the man deserves a freakin' Emmy. I wanna see Sixteen Candles to see his earlier days (although I hear he was dodgy in his younger work).

Damn my guitar!! Damn you, that's right Mister Guitar, I'm talking to youuuu!! I can't tell what tuning it's in!! It could be standard, it could be Drop-D. I can play normal Power Chords and they sound fine, yet I can also play the Drop D variation (one finger) and it sounds in tune that way, what the hell is up with that?! Either way, I'm not complaining, what I don't know can't hurt me.

I haven't written anything in ages (in terms of songs) and now it's starting to freak me out!! What's even worse? I don't have a bloody idea to work with either!

I love this sleeping very late at night thing. The radio plays some absolutely awesome alternative stuff at odd hours, even the mainstream radio stations! It's stuff that you'd definitely never hear in the hours of daylight.

Damn the hot weather coming back to haunt me!!! The bugs are back! Case in point? Spider was walking across the floor right behind me, THE SAME KIND!! THERE IS A FREAKIN' FAMILY OF SPIDERS SOMEWHERE, I MUST KILL THEM BEFORE THEY BREED! But anyway, I just left it to walk, but then I left it too late and it got into my jacket which is on the corner of my bed and right next to all my clothes! I should have killed it when I had the chance cause now I have to shake my freakin' clothes before I put them on, lest I get a horrific shock.

Rest assured, I will find that bastard and kill it!!!

Right folks, if you have old music, you can and you MUST download re-mastered versions!! I did that with my Megadeth stuff the other day and I am telling you, it is absolute bliss!! Vocals re-done in some parts, even the drums in others!! It makes it sound new wave. Anyway, that's enough for tonight, have a nice day!
blog comments powered by Disqus