Monday, December 13, 2004

Government - Men that Govern to a T(ee)

I am in a decent mood today, which is the usual to say the least.

I am still going mad with this Azureus Bitorrent, still downloading like a psycho. Even stuff I already have, just getting it in much better quality, 'tis lovely.
I'm happy, I finally figured out the Live song I was looking out for a few weeks back! It's called "Selling The Drama". It's a good song, I'd have to say it's their best.

I just finished watching The Untouchables for the second time. What a good movie! Not much in the thinking department, but the acting is right up there and it's good, genuine entertainment. The way a movie should be! Not just to cash in on star power and special effects and trite like that.

I am utterly, utterly disappointed with Josh Kelley. I first noticed this guy when he gave a performance for Girl Tv, of his song "Amazing", which was quite good, he is a good axeman. Then I proceeded to download the original version song, which was slightly dodgy in quality but it sounded fabulous. However, I downloaded the CD version of the song, and it sounded like absolute crap!!! What the hell happened?!! Why is there a banjo playing in the background?! Where's the power of the drums?! What happened to the awesome acoustic guitar fills?!?! Sometimes people go too far in the recording studio I tell you...

Following the other's lead, I have decided to learn music theory to further my knowledge of guitar. OH MAN!! It's actually good fun, and what you learn can be applied straight away! If you are learning an instrument, do some basic theory as you do practical stuff. I'm having a grand time, learning notes, transposing them up the fretboard into solos and then into full major chords!

There hasn't been some serious discussion from me in quite a while so I shall give it a go. Recently, the Australian Government introduced a 3000 dollar incentive for people to have children. That's right people, get knocked up and the Gov will show up at your doorstep with a 3k wad of cash! We have all been reduced to a bunch of (high class) hookers (no offence to them if you're visiting the site)! BUT, that's not all...

I HAVE REALISED THAT THIS IS THE GREATEST MOTHER-FUCKING CONSPIRACY ON THE FUCKING PLANET!!! The Government that's in charge at the moment is a lot like the American Republican Party, meaning that conservative rich people who want to maintain the status quo of a semi visible class system of exploitation, as well as fucking stupid yokels (as well as poor scared folk who don't know any better) vote for this party. We have a decent literacy rate in this country, so people can't be that stupid. But then again knowledge is power, and there are now reported cases of teen pregnancies being planned JUST to gain the bloody money!! THIS IS ABSOLUTE POLITICAL GOLD, keep teens and stupid people out of school, throw some money at the problem and you will get some votes. It's not just that, they will be procreating so damn fast (and let's face it, birth rates are up in places where literacy rates are low, it's a direct correlation people!) that they will be in effect, CREATING A FUCKING GENERATION (hehe pun intended) of CONSERVATIVE VOTERS! This shit needs to stop, somebody help us, what is this country coming to??!! Damn this Government, I wish I was working for them, their advisers must be bloody geniuses!

How can nobody else see this coming?!?!?! And nobody can stop them, at least for another 3 years, ahhh mid 2k5, they will have total control of the country...we're doomed I tells ya! Have a nice day people.
blog comments powered by Disqus