Thursday, December 30, 2004

When Did You Know???

There are somethings that I can never decide on. I hate not knowing something, but then again at the sametime I know the unknowingness is what makes life interesting. As the year is come to a close (At record pace aswell) I am left still wondering about a few things and at the sametime it's not bothering me as much as it usually does. Haha people who live in other parts of the world sould listen up to this. What really happens on new years here in Dhaka. To be honest I dont really know myself, but I have a vague idea in my head. The last time I was here I just styed over at a friends place, and had a decent time. Honestly as long as there is one peoson there that you cant have fun with, then you dont really need much more. We had tickets to go to one of the clubs but decided against it for a few reason. Firstly since this is a muslim sate, its hard to get booze, so most people dont drink often. No one has a bloody clue about what their limit is. So come 31st, they all drink to the top while the booze is flowing, and then its flowing out of their system, out the wrong side. Then there is the issue of people acting like total idiots. All in all we thought going to the club would be a waste of time, and ended up at home. A year later I am in a similar situation. There are two major parites, and this time I actually want to go, and guess what its a bitch to get tickets this time, so I have no clue as to what the hell I am doing. I hope I land up where I want to go, not for the place, but the people. But it doesnt bother me, things seem have its own way of working itself out, I'll let it run its course a little while longer. Haha I am one of those retards who have work the next day. I'm not really bothered about that either, will I be sober, will I not, I just dont care.

There are a few tings that worry me. One of those is not having my passport with me. Yes, not that I up and go when I feel like it, but I feel more comfortable if I knwo that I can if i need to. My passport has been lying the Australian embassy for the last 2 weeks, and right about now I want it back. Wrote them a long email and I hope I get it back soon. Haha now that think of it, this is the last blog that I am gonna write for this year, or will I get a cance to write one tommo morining?? I have always wondered about this. If you know something, is it nessary to say it?? If people know exactly what you want, is it nessary to actually vocally tell them what you want?? Sometimes what you dont say means more.

The near future seems to be filled with things to do, so I am greatful for that. Haha I think all that time of doing nothing is finally paying off. Its like a buffer, all this time it was just storign things to do, and now there is lots to do. I am absolutely lovin' it. Yeah I've been in a pretty good mood recently, so I wont bitch about the tings I usually bitch about. Well I guess that all for now, I am hungry, hmmm whats open at this hour?? Have a good year folks...
blog comments powered by Disqus