Friday, December 24, 2004

I didn't know that was possible!

Yeah, I have actually done it! I hurt my right index finger doing absolutely nothing! I had been playing guitar in the arvo (getting some Blind Melon and At The Drive-In down) and then my finger just absolutely started killing me. So of course I cannot play fingerstyle or hold a pick in my usual fashion. Regardless, I shall try to write some more stuff tonight and get some guitar practice down (yes, I did drink some vanilla coke so I shall be up a while).

At the insistence of the other, I have also decided to get a nifty lil program called Soulseek. It's absolutely brilliant. You can find basically ANY sort of music on there. This is handy, as most other programs do not have new artists or alternative stuff. My only gripe with this is the freakin' queues!! The shortest one I have encountered so far has been 60!!! You'll be lucky to get a download within 10 mins!!!! Ahhh I wish Bitorrent wasn't so bad now!

Yesh the Joaquin rate list has been updated so go and have a look right now! Have a nice day folks!
http://dropc.blogspot.com/2004/12/great-fun-to-be-around-you.html
blog comments powered by Disqus