Tuesday, December 14, 2004

You're gay!!!

What is it with that statement? "You're gay", "that's gay", it makes no sense. I say it all the time, yet I am fairly liberal and do not have anything against homosexuals. I think I have an explanation, since homosexuals are the minority (hehe well if they were the majority, our spawning days would be numbered), it is a deviation from the normal/standard form (or curve) of behaviour and or actions. That's why when I am rather annoyed at someone or something, instead of just yelling "that is not normal" or "that sucks", I say "that's gay", without meaning any offence to homosexuals anywhere.

The weather in my city is terrible at the moment!! After going through the worst drought on record, it has rained and stormed non stop for the last 2 weeks and it looks like it's going to continue for a few days yet. I don't mind though!! As long as it's good for the land. But warmer weather come soon already, I need to get out and do stuff damn it!!

Ohhh today's ep of Girls In Love was absolutely hilarious!! In the first episode, in the first scene, Ellie saw the guy who she thought was the man of her dreams, then after never referring to him again, she finally meets up with him today, and her friends and her fight over him. Then at the end of the episode they find out that he is gay!! Hahaha, I never saw it coming! Brilliant I say!

I just watched The Watcher. I saw it at the movies when it first came out, and thought it was absolutely terrible. Probably ranked among one of the absolute worst movies I've ever seen. The only redeeming part was my friend who came to watch it with me, had a sudden diarrhoea attack and had to sprint off to the toilet and I was laughing for about 10 mins! He didn't come back for 30 mins, and quite frankly, that was the only bit of the movie I remember. However, upon watching it for the second time with a more discerning eye, it wasn't that bad! Mediocre yesh, but still watchable. Keanu Reeves cannot act to save his life!! The movie was based on his performance and it just crumbled!!! Not even James Spader could save the damage done to the movie!

It also showed off bits of Chicago, which I think looks like a grand city and I would love to visit it someday. That's it for tonight folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus