Friday, December 03, 2004

You Lie... And You're Not Fooling Anyone...

Why do most girls like frogs?? A couple of years back Fkn_rat (again another friend of mine) discusses how most girls the he knows loves frogs. And there is truth to that, most girls do like frogs. But why?? Are not the most ugly creatures around. What whatever it is, the little blobs really go down well with women. I would never give anyone a frog anything, just because I think they are hideous, but that’s not fkn_rat thought. Whenever he had to get a girl something, something frog like would be his best bet. Hey for some reason it worked for him. Strange but true…

There is one thing that really pisses the hell outta me, and that is when people say they will do something, and never get around to it. If your not going to do it, just say you wont. Why do people feel the need to make false promises?? It doesn’t build up your credibility it just ruins it. First time I like to think that its just an honest mistake. But once it repeats a few times, that’s when someone loses all trust. A friend of mine was supposed to come here, so I make my plans according to his plans. Guess what he makes up some reason why he can’t come now, even though he told me a month ago that he was gonna come here. A week ago he said he hadn’t had a chance to talk to his dad coz his grand mum was very sick, when I remember being at his grand mum’s funeral. And this is probably the 4 time this has happened. He’s a good friend, but I’ll never make another plan with him. Maybe I should learn faster…

I used to always think that staying together for the kids’ was thing to encourage. Yes, sure its better if the parents stay together for the kids sake, but sometimes its not an option. Its not fair to him/her to have to live with a man/woman that will just make them extremely miserable. Yes, kids become a big part of their lives, but their lives have meaning as well. And in any case if the parents are unhappy it will affect the kids to be in between that tension in any case, so if they can’t live in harmony, then they should just separate. So, I think the message that we should be sending out is, make a wise decision about who you’re getting married to. And this whole arranged marriage doesn’t help the situation. That’s something I feel strongly about, and will get to it in another blog. And if that’s not a acceptable, then get married, just don’t have any kids for a couple of years, by then you should know the true nature about your marriage. Damn, I sound like a therapist. Time for me to stop!!! Again, be wize…
blog comments powered by Disqus