Saturday, December 11, 2004

Manifesto of a maniac!

ERghhhhhh!!! Just finished watching 40 days and 40 nights! Utterly CRAP CRAP movie. Please do not waste the precious hours of your life watching this utter crap fest. It was way too serious to be a comedy, and it was not funny enough to be a decent comedy! Josh Hartnett also cannot act, he is also terribly ugly. So why the hell is he in Hollywood and why do so many women love him?! Ahh the mysteries of life.

This one is gonna be a quick update. I have been downloading like a crazy fool pretty much all day. I am proud to say that I picked up all of the Alter Bridge album (One Day Remains) which I must say is probably the best full album I've ever heard. There is not a SINGLE bad moment in any song, it's just absolutely amazing. Damn that Myles Kennedy and his singing.

I've decided since I can sight read tabs now (although VERY badly), that I should learn some full solos. I've decided that Eric Clapton's Change The World and acoustic version of Layla are my best bets. It's going a lot better than I expected! I picked up Change The World in just 30 mins, although it's not note for note, there is some slight improvisation but it's almost impossible to tell it from the real thing.

This just in: It's Official, my parents are idiots!! After getting the other car, my parents have now decided to give their car to my brother, who just sold his car and is coming from out of town to pick it up tomorrow!! OH WHAT IDIOTS!!! This leaves us with the new car and the other car which doesn't work. How bloody retarded (no offence to the intellectually disabled). So this means I am now car-less for the holidays again it this whole situation is just so bloody stupid. My brother just got a promotion and is now making ludicrous amounts of money, therefore we should give him the car that doesn't work and he can pay for the repairs (as my dad is not willing to pay for it as he says it won't be used). So, now I have resigned myself to making life hell for my parents, using the car whenever possible and hopefully having a gigantic accident in it. It's a heavy car and very fast, it is almost impossible to drive in the wet, so I figured it's the only way to teach these morons a lesson. Sometimes, don't you wish it was legal to throw darts at people?

Anyway, I'm going to get back to downloading, so have a nice day people!
blog comments powered by Disqus