Monday, January 31, 2005

Invoke A Spirit

I'm so glad!!! Marat Safin won the Australian Open! Hewitt did not deserve to win and I hope he never wins again. Well I don't think that is a possibility, with Federer and Safin turning out to be absolutely awesome. It makes up for Sharapova losing earlier in the week.

I'm watching this movie, Stir Of Echoes and it's superb. I guess Kevin Bacon can actually carry a movie all by himself! It's so disturbing, it's almost as good as The Ring!

I think I'm going to be a terrible father. You can tell who is good with kids and who isn't when they have a baby in their arms. The good ones are willing to wipe up drool and do whatever it takes to entertain the baby. I'm not willing to do the nitty gritty stuff! It's just feral! But I guess that would all change if the baby was actually MINE! On top of that, one needs to be in a union of some sort in order to produce said offspring!

Most High Schools have a Peer Support program. Everyone underwent training and so on in year 10 (5 years ago), then later on some were picked by the staff to be peer support leaders to the year 7's. WELL, what a fantastic bunch they turned out to be! Most of the people chosen were drug addicts, drug sellers and various other criminals. Everyone else (including me), asked to take over, mid-semester but we were all denied (even with our excellent work at the training). The teachers thought it was good to teach these morons responsibility. Heeeheee, now our High School is officially ranked the worst school in the city. All that's missing is students and teachers in gunfights and so on. Oh well, the staff made their own beds, now they have to sleep in it. No skin off my back!

Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus