Monday, January 03, 2005

Change my world

I'm going to make this a quick one so I can watch the World Music Awards and get to bed so I can actually SLEEP for a change!!!

I've reached a crossroad. Will I do Print Or Broadcast Journalism this year? I better make up my mind soon or I'm screwed. I am a great writer, but in journalism they want you to write like a 3rd grader so that everyone can understand what you're saying and you just write what you see. I always seem to get my butt kicked in marking when it comes to print but my old teacher was a geriatric idiot who didn't know what he was talking about. Broadcast saw all of my highest marks (perfect ones at that), and it does have all the attractive women (although that's not the reason I'm going in to it). With broadcast it would just be a gateway to so much more, I could intern at Win and get to ride around with Gabrielle Boyle! I could interview Girl TV for a project! How awesome?!?! But if I got a new teacher in print, would it be that my writing would finally be recognised for the genius that it is? I guess we'll see.

I lost the kilo that I gained!!! I am happy!!! All it took was one week, so let's see how the rest of this month fairs up. After that it's back to school (well not for a month, but there'll be stuff to do with the other instead of exercising)! Anyway, I'm off! Have a nice day people.
blog comments powered by Disqus