Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Hmmsies!

YESHHH! Only 6 days until Girl TV releases their CD/DVD! I am soo happy!! It's a coming peoples!!

I watched Stigmata last night and dare I say what a bloody good flick it was! It brings up many an interesting point about the role of the church, and what exactly is wrong with organised religion. I won't give too much away so go and see it yourselves.

I also had the pleasure of watching The Great Natural Wonders of the World, narrated by David Attenborough and it was absolutely stunning. The world is a beautiful place! I wanna scrape some dosh together and visit these places myself.

There was also another good show on called Prophecy: Into The Future. It was Australian and obviously made in 2k2, but it is only being shown now for some reason. It gave some interesting insights into where humanity is going and was highly thought provoking.

The blood noses have returned!! Damn this summer! Damn it to hell!! Cause when I bleed, I bleed like there's no tomorrow, oh well. I also watched the World Music Awards (damn I watch a lot of TV) and now I am in despair! Avril Lavigne looked hot!!!! She was all wonderful and ahhh...I'll just hang my head in shame right here.

The other mentioned that show about the guy who got tomorrow's newspaper today, it was called Early Edition. Absolutely AWESOME show, and terribly underrated, much like Now & Again. It's terrible, shows like 2 and a half men are popular while interesting character driven stories are tossed in the bin. People are stupid. Have a nice day!
blog comments powered by Disqus