Thursday, January 06, 2005

Path of anew.

My nails are freakin' huuuuuuuge! I don't think I've ever had them this big before. I can still kinda play guitar but not very well. I don't think I'll cut them till the end of this month. However, I am getting my hair cut tomorrow morning, hopefully it'll be good.

You know what a guilty pleasure of mine is? I'm listening to Cher...a LOT! She's not the greatest vocalist, but her songs are fun and I enjoy listening to them.

They're showing The Corporation on SBS at the moment. I'm glad, as I missed it while it was at the movies. But the bad thing is that it's been broken up into 3 parts, but so far it is damn good. What I learned when we did Corporations Law was that the law is set up to let these artificial entities get away with as much as possible. The world is a crappy place!

I think music as an artform has gone a bit too far! I remember reading an article a while back about a track Sonic Youth had released which was just 3 minutes of silence. On ITunes or something, you actually had to PAY for the track!! What is up with that?! It's stupid, and it leads other artists to think that any crap can be justified for the sake of art, as opposed to the joy of good music. Have a nice day people.

ALICIA KEYS ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT, YESSHHH!
blog comments powered by Disqus