Sunday, January 23, 2005

If the Ace is Motor, then it is Just!

Hehehe it seems that the other is addicted to NFS UG 2! With good reason too, I played it a few months back at a friends and it's really just a great get in there and do it kinda game. The customisation stuff is gold! Hehehe how humiliating it was for my friends to be thrashed by my hot pink girl mobile! It's great if you know how to drive in reality, as when you play games where the car doesn't handle realistically, you know exactly what you can do, do it and waste your opponents.

We had visitors today from Sydney today but luckily they did not stay the night so I was able to relax. I think I might catch a flick with a friend later tonight who is leaving soon to take up a Governess position in some remote part of Australia.

Quick side note, check out Le Tigre! The music is eclectic, enjoyable for a slight novelty thing. Even if you're not into the music, the ladies look VERY classy even for a freakin' pseudo garage rock band! I didn't know such a thing was possible.

Final episode of Carnivale tonight for the first series, hopefully it'll be good. Non rating periods can be good sometimes, as Prime has brought back Buffy and The X-Files right after each other and it's fantastic to re-live the goodness of both shows. I'd only watched Buffy once Dawn had been introduced but the early episodes are just as good so they are all new to me.

I'm out for now.
blog comments powered by Disqus