Sunday, January 02, 2005

Don't You Dare Hit Me....

Well here it is another new year. Half way through the decade, damn it feels like the mellenium was just yesterday... Can't really say that last years was a bad year, just a very free year. But all in all it was a good year, and hopefully this ones gonna be good as well. Allright what did I end up doing on the 31st. Haha all I can say about that night is that it was good and I will never forget that night ever. Action packed is what it was. I did end up going to that party. It was better than I expected to be, as I usually find Bangladeshi partys to be kinda boring. Well this one was far from that. A lot of people, and a lot of people I knew, thats what was strange. I met a few friends that I havent seen in 7-8 years. Strange, but I guess an ocation like that gets people together. And other than that I can't really complain, I had the best company ever. Then the shit hit the fan. HAHA whats new years without a bit of action. Some reporter jumped the wall and started taking pics, and then some dudes broke his cam, and then the cops came in. Damn Pigs!!! Started beating the shit outta two guys. And yes I saw the whole event from a birds eye view. After a while we were let out of the place, and the party was officially over. Done by two, who would have guesses. After that we went back to Madam N's cousins house and sat around for a while. Hehe it was fun, never seen anything like that. Finally Makster X is here, well he is on his way here, but he is in town. The only person missing here is the other. But its not very far from when I get back home (as the other puts it). What am I doing up so early??!!?? Its 9 in the morning and I am writing a blog, haha this has got to be a joke. Anyways I'm gonna stop here as Makster X is bound to drop in through that glass door any second. Happy New Year folks@!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus