Thursday, January 20, 2005

Quick Turn Right...

Morning folks. These days due to the wierd schedule in Dhaka, I seem to be getting up earlier in the morning. I don't see the light with those sleeping eyes anymore. Whats strange is that last night I actually found it hard to stay up any longer, and it was only 11 at night!!!! Well its only a few more days, after that I will have to adjust to a completely new time zone. But I am looking forward to that. Today is gonna be a test of my abilities to get things done. Usually I am a person who stays away from confontarions, but this time around I feel charged up to get my shit together. I have to go argue with my dad at his office. Usually I get my mum to argue on my behalf, but this time I need to get this done. This is possibly the last thing I have to do before I head off, so wish me luck!!! And this morning my RAM finally bloody worked, and I am enjoying a bit more power in my steel box!!! Talk about a good start to the day. But I think I just ate too much and I feel kinda sick!!! Whats up with that. Eversince I got back to Nepal I have been perpetually hungry. Maybe its the munchies and I am always high (get it?? I climbed up a mountain to Kathmandu, so I am high, stupid joke I know). Makster X was over last night, and watched a whole lode of South Park episodes, so that was fun, still got a few more to finish, so I better give him a call after I get back from the war zone.

Tommo is the disgusting festival that my folks celebrate. Its just wrong, and I dont want to go into the details as its quite nasty. So lets leave it at that, all you have to know is that I am not looking forward to it. Plus I have to wake up earlier than usual. But on the other hand, Makster and I have a tradition that we have to watch fight club on Eid day. So thats gonna happen tommo. Yep, I'm looking forward to that. Damn less than two weeks to go!!!! I cant believe it, and 4 more days till my dad leaves, this is happening all so fast!!! I am not really complaining. Ok i'm gonna stop here as I need to eat and get ready to go for the war!!! Hehehe so cheers, and have a good day. I hope the other is having a kick ass time in Sydney. SHit shit that reminds me i have to write to my cousin and ask him if i can stay at his place for a day. SHit shit. Hehehe ciao.
blog comments powered by Disqus