Sunday, January 09, 2005

Burning flesh, like a pudding...on fire!

My other blog is freaking me out! The hit counter has doubled everyday for the past few days and I am scared! It kinda makes me glad that the other never got around to putting a counter on this blog. It's been around for a hell of a long time, and it would weird me out knowing how many people were coming here.

A high school friend and I were talking last night and he has come up with a rather brilliant game. It's based all around the law of probability and a win-win situation. He has aptly titled it "the rejection game". So basically what happens is that the group (all males) go out for a night on the town. They then attempt to "pick up" (forgive the lack of poetic metaphors) as many women as possible. If you get rejected, you log it (under the watchful supervision of the group, who votes on whether it was a rejection or your own stupidity), and at the end of the night, whoever has had the most rejections gets a free drink from everyone the next week. I love it! You get rejected? You may get some drinks! Don't get rejected? Woo-hoo! I've never been out with him and his group of friends but with this game in place I must get a piece of the action. There are also some little finer rules, like what counts as a rejection and what counts as an acceptance but my favourite is if you get slapped, you get to pick who gets to go next and you ALSO get to pick who they have to ask! Comedy gold I tells you.

Had an interesting night to say the least, was out for 7 hours with M-Biatch and Les Femme Anomaly. Many a secret was shared and we just laughed for ages. We even went to the City and paid everything out!! It was really a great time and I found out that Les Femme's boi is moving overseas, and even with that, she realised she didn't really like him and was gonna dump him anyway. I don't know how I can use this to my advantage but we'll see what happens. It's both good and bad when you realise how amazing someone is but you can't have them.

My guitar skills are at an absolute shite level now, and on top of that, I can't even pick up objects properly the way my nails are at the moment so I'm gonna cut them on Monday (WHEN I PICK UP THE GIRL TV CD, YEAHHH)! I will have my skills back and I shall be awesome by the time the other gets here I tell you! I'd really better start putting the intellectual stuff back into these blogs cause now this is just ridiculous!! I gotta burn a few CD's for a friend and I got a movie night at his place tonight so I don't know if I'll blog. Good day anyway folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus