Wednesday, January 05, 2005

That guy just (tremolo) picked his nose!

HAHAHA if you are a guitarist you are laughing hard at the title, if not, learn what the term means and then think about the imagery that it conjures! Classy baby!

So I made the move, I've switched to Broadcast Journalism, and now I've figured out all my classes and tutorials. It's just a matter of seeing which ones I get after the preferences have been given out. Let's see how the class goes, if it's dodgy, I'll switch to print soon enough.

There's a Ronan Keating special on tv that I'm taping which I'm going to watch soon so I better keep this short. I'd advise everyone to go and buy his greatest hits album. It's a true classic. I must say that his band is awesome and the bass player has THE best basslines ever, not just for pop, but all genres!! It's truly a treat. Have a nice day people.
blog comments powered by Disqus