Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A Thousand Apologies...

Alright, I know its been a while, but its time make up for all the lost blogs. Hehe they were never really written/typed to be lost. Firstly I hope the other is having a blast at Sydney. I had no idea untill just now that the other had skipped cities!!! Well its back to the highness of Nepal for me. Its funny when I am here I want to be in Dhaka, and when I am there I want to be there. Actually I would have liked to be there for a while longer, I was really having a good time, but then again I am leaving home for good and need to pack my life up in two boxes!!! Is that all my life has come down to?? Boxes!!! You know what maybe the statement "Things you own end up owning you" has a valid point. We are what we wear, what we have. Quite sad if you ask me!!! Unfortunately that is reality and we choose to live by it...

Its cold, yes, I know its not as bad as half the other places in the world. Hell in aus its like 40 degrees (total opposite I know, but still unpleasant). But I still feel like complaining. In dhaka its pleasant (if you forget the stale.polluted air) not too cold, not too hot. Here its just freezing compared to there. The Dhaka weather has spoiled me completely!!! But my lungs are greatful for the fresh air that I can breath here...

I am literally counting days till I leave for aus. Its been a while since I have met the other, and its about time that I go back "home" as he puts it. I am looking forward to a lot of things, all sorts of things. But what I am most looking forward to is, having my own place. I know its just a small and crappy room, but its still mine!!! Even though this is probably this is as close to home as it has gotten in the last few years, in Nepal I an never really quite at home. This is where my folks live, and I feel like a guest who is overdeu to leave. Hehe they must be counting days too, when the hell is restitution gonna come...

The thought of a long flight alone irritates me. Even though I know that there will be good movies to watch and what not, it still is boring, and tiring. You do nothing, yet you are more tired than normal. I tell you its the presurised air that they have in the aircraft, with its high percentage of oxigen, they are just trying to get us high so we dont complain. I was looking forward to going to Malaysia, but I am only gonna be there for 5 hours, and that too the the oddest hour possible!!! I get there at 4 in the morning and leave by 9:30. I am still hoping i could take a cab, and just take a spin in town, at least I will have seen all the countries in that region.

Ok this is really getting long. I havent written in a while, so there is a lot I can wirte about, and I'm wating on Makster X getting here, so I could keep on going, but I might as well save up some of the material for later on. If I finish it all of now, what will we have left??!!?? Have a good one!!
blog comments powered by Disqus