Thursday, January 13, 2005

Hmmm, backwards!!

I am annoyed and perplexed!! I was at a friends place earlier today and we started off with some monopoly and another friend dropped by who has just started playing a guitar. I picked up the thing and almost dropped it straight away. IT WAS A NYLON STRING CLASSIC GUITAR! IT WAS SO LIGHT! It was so damn easy to play, it sounded so damn good! I loved it, I quit playing monopoly and played the guitar the whole time, before we started playing some basketball. The neck was so fat and the body joined the neck at the 10th fret so I couldn't play any awesome solos, but I didn't care.

What pisses me off though is that the guy, who has only been playing like a month is damn good!! He is as good as I was at 6 months and he has a lot more focus!! I'm hoping it's just the guitar which is giving him the extra break. Damn, I gotta buy an acoustic!

I gotta hurry this up because I recorded the second episode of The Corporation tonight and I am just dying to watch it. I think I'm gonna head to the coast with some friends on Friday for the day just to get out of the city...and to spend some time with some attractive girls, heehee!

Anyway, give this a go!! I loved it! Have a nice day peoples.


I am nerdier than 40% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

blog comments powered by Disqus