Saturday, January 08, 2005

Opportunity, hope, and a little thing I call misery.

Wow! I am shocked! The party was actually quite good. It wasn't one of the usual college parties, where there is free flowing alcohol, ugly people making out with ugly people, hot people making out with hot people and the such, that kind of stuff ended in college really! This was more of a good old fashioned get together (the way I like it), with people talking and eating. It was interesting, cause there were some people who I had known in college but had never talked to until tonight. It was fun however, I think the key is to look really good, and with the clothes I have procured as of late, I'm looking awesome (wow I do like to toot my own horn)! There were people there who I had never liked before, but realised they are good people. It's even better that some of them watched Girl Tv too!

Shout out to the host of the party who is now 20! She was kind enough to lend me Freaky Friday, Confessions of A Teenage Drama Queen and A Cinderella Story on DVD, so I'm gonna be busy for the next few days!!

Speaking of Girl Tv, I have discovered that Chrissie is now 18!!! That is so awesome! All of a sudden she seems a lot more appealling and I'll get back to that later on. Only 2 days till their CD/DVD is out, yeeesh!

With my new haircut, I think I have to buy some more clothes cause all the sales are on and everything is pretty much half price! I am salivating in anticipation.

I need to buy a freakin' memory card for my new digicam, so I can finally put some pics up around here and spruce the place up a bit.

I'm going to be busy this month! Here is just a quick update of what I'll be up to!
Tomorrow night I'm heading out to dinner with M-Biatch and Les Femme Anomaly, so many a good time shall be had.

I think around the 17th my good friend from High School and I will be venturing to Sydney for three days, just to go clothes shopping and to track down the members of Girl Tv!! Hehe, it should be good, we're gonna be staying at a four and a half star place.

THE OTHER is coming in Feb!! And he shall be staying a few days at my place before moving on campus. Ahh many a good time will also be had around then!

My parents will also be going to Sydney for a week later this month, so I have the place to myself. I'm thinking of having some people over for a nice lil get together as well as some movies. I'm out for now. Have a nice day people!
blog comments powered by Disqus