Thursday, January 27, 2005

That cannot be right!

The guitar is whacked!! I shouldn't have gone to open tuning again, I went back to standard and it is sounding weird. I think I'm going to go for DropD half a step down later on.

First I'd just like to say damn you to that girl who works at Sanity!! My dad ordered the CD today thankfully enough. But he was served by this girl who I went to college (and have some classes at uni with)! That's crazy. She says she knows me well, that's not true! She also told other people my Dad was cute. That's crazy too. Doesn't matter, eagerly awaiting my CD. Damn it, they say it'll be a few weeks, those bastards! She could have done me a favour!!!

I'm pissed as I was tired last night and as a result was not able to read any of my lovely novel. I'm only up to chapter 20! I want to finish this by the week's end. I think I'm gonna go do a big chunk after I finish this blog and tune the guitar.

I watched Bryan Adams Live At Slane Castle last night. That guy writes some damn good ballads. I also didn't know he played bass live so muchas respectos to him! However, his voice is nowhere near as raspy as it used to be (even though the show was from 2000) so he's actually singing, and it sounds rather amateur like.

Damn sunburns! I have to go and get my ID card renewed for this year and I look like a freakin' tomato!! Sons of bitches. All of my friends look amazing in their cards! It's like they had a professional photo shoot cause they all come off looking like models! Then I come off looking like a complete scrub, it's not fair!

Insomnia is awesome. If it hadn't have been for good ol' insomnia I'd have never watched Star Trek due to the stigma of watching it. It all started some time in High School when they used to have eps at like 3 am in the holidays, I got started with The Next Generation and I was hooked. Then Deep Space 9 and Voyager sucked royally so I didn't bother watching those. The last ep of Voyager was decent but saving your best for the last ep was a stupid idea. But NOWWW, Enterprise is back on and I think that's probably the best series out of what I've seen. Then again I'm not really a big fan, I'll watch the show, but I wouldn't have a big fuss if I missed an ep. The first series was great, and I loved the intro music with the sweet guitar solo but now the second season is a bit dodgy (obvious parallels with real life, go figure), and they changed the damn intro music! It's a nice way to blow an hour off my schedule. Anyway, I'm off for now! Good day folks
blog comments powered by Disqus