Monday, January 24, 2005

More Means Good, Or More Means Bad???!!!???

Well sorry folks, the last couple of days have been wierd!!! And extrememly bad for my eyes. Firstly the monitor I have here has the worst possible refresh rate ever, thank god I'm getting a new one soon. On top of that, all my waking hours have been spent on playing Need for speed Underground 2. Oooo what a rush!!! Yeah it was a lot of fun for a while, but I must admit its getting a bit boring at the moment, just the same crap over and over. Maybe I just over did it, guess we'll never know. I think I'll lay off it for a while. Ten days to go!!! Yay, I am quite excited. 3 days till I head back to Dhaka, and then I leave for Aus on the 1st, and finally get to the others place on the 2nd!! My days are numbered but in a different way!! Went and watched the Incredables today, it was technically the second time I watched it, but the first time I really didn't pay any attention. It was funny, damn it I think every movie Pixar makes is brilliant. I just like what they do...

This is whats irritating me, Exchange rates. Why can't all of the world have the same curriency??!!?? I swear I feel like I have no money when I look at the the money I have, but then when I put into context that the dollar is 70 to 1 here, I feel like I have a lot of money. Damn it, this is quite irritating. Its probably gonna take me sometime to put things into prespective. You know waht that and power outlets need to be the same world wide!! Oh yeah that reminds me, I need to get aussie wires for my pc, mumble grumble!!!

So I have 3 days to pack up everything that I own. This is gonna be hell. There are so many things that I truely like, and want to keep. But I know I cant haul everything I like!!! What to keep and what not too keep??!!?? Damn I need a hand at this, and my mum is no help, she just tells me to get rid of everything. Do I take the year book or do I take the fountain head??!!?? Yes, Madam N has got to me too, I got that book a while back. I shall finish reading that sometime, if its the last thing I do!!! And on that note, the da vinci code just kicks a whole lode of ass, so its good that the other is reading it, and any one who hasnt read it must!!! I wonder who was cast as the woman in that movie??!!??

I have this table lamp. I swear its the coolest thing ever!!! Do I drag this along with me?? Its not that important, but I really would like to have it with me. Damn decissions!!! I have to stuff my life into two suitcases, damn it this is completely unfair!!! Where are the teleporting devices?? Isn't it about time that we have that invented, it would make life a whole lode easier!! Someone call George W. Bush and make a request. Ok I'll leave it there, I've lost all my ability to corralate, so I just must stop. Night!
blog comments powered by Disqus