Wednesday, January 26, 2005

My eyes were dipped in acid

One pet peeve of mine is having the side of my nails rip and crack, then peel back so that when my fingers brush against something, the nail rips a bit more! I need to stop watching arty films on SBS because they makes no sense. I'm waiting for the Turkish version of The Nanny to start and some French film is on where the last scene was of two naked people in a nest, out of nowhere! It probably symbolises something but I am too tired to contemplate.

So the Girl TV CD/DVD combo would have come out on Monday, and they only had 20 copies in Sanity which they sold already!! STUPID FUCKS!!! I need to find whoever bought them and "give 'em a taste of the back o' me 'and" (say it in a cockney accent, it's brilliant)! I don't care if they're lil tweeny girls!! I want my damn CD! I hear it also comes with a poster so I am totally gunning for it. I'm getting my Dad to go to every place and order it so I can hopefully have it when the other gets here. It'll be a double whammy of goodness I tell you!

Went to the Prime Minister's 11 today (cricket). I think I'm sunburnt again!! The match sucked, Bevan sucked (surprisingly, what the hell happened to him?), the crowd sucked! I've noticed that Canberra crowds have become increasingly rowdy and it's really getting out of hand! We were in a tame bay, but some people were going nuts and giving some girls a really hard time and there was even some crazy brawl that spilled ON to the ground and some guy had to be tended to by the paramedics while play was still continuing!

Sigh, Canberra has gone downhill...

WOOO Sinem Kobal! I must go watch my Turkish Delight! Eww, this is bordering on erotomania!
blog comments powered by Disqus