Monday, January 17, 2005

I will do my best!!

After talking to the other today, I realised that it's practically two weeks till he hits our shores!! It's going to be spectacular! He can tune my guitar! I don't know what the hell it's in at the moment, I just know it's very flat.

Here's some (minor) intellectual discussion for once. Almost everyone I know has a certain preference in ethnic group for their crushes, significant others, sex partners etc. This could be deemed as racist (even if you don't have a penchant for your own race), as racism is just discriminating against members of a certain race, which in this case means any race that you aren't favouring. Then from an uber-liberal mindset, which one would think would allow interracial relationships, be inherently wrong if you date one ethnic group?? Think about it!!

I think this concept of monogamy at a base level could be holding humans back in terms of evolution. In the animal kingdom, monogomy is seldom practiced, so free breeding takes creedence in most situations, which allows for the best genetic dispersal of DNA. This leads to better overall genes for the species and hence, evolution!

Eww, I just realised that could be a justification for incest or stuff even worse, so don't misinterpret me, that stuff should be punished to the full extent of the law (which unfortunately hardly ever happens). Ahh, I should save my bashing of the law for my legal theory class. Anyway, I'm off. Have a nice day people!
blog comments powered by Disqus