Saturday, January 22, 2005

Hard left, tightens over jump, caution!

I have returned from Sydney!!! It's good to see that the other has kept himself busy with regular good blogging.

The place I stayed at was quite good and I enjoyed myself thoroughly. The first day my friend and I arrived, we went for a swim, played some tennis, had a spa and then had a look around Macquarie Shopping Centre which was freakin' huge!!! We also had a game of air hockey, which I love and I play all my games with extreme gusto. Even to such a point where my friend was trying to keep up with me and in the process smashed his mobile phone against the table while trying to hit a return serve. I'm happy though as I won the best out of 3 series!

On Thursday we got up early and just shopped from 9 am to 5pm! It was ridiculous!! We spent large amounts of money on clothes and books and we walked for 8 hours straight! Unfortunately we could not find the Girl TV Cd, which makes me certain that it does not come out until Monday. I also found out that Seven Studios was in the suburb we were staying in but of course I didn't find that out until I had returned home!

I'm glad I went though, it was a nice change. Unhappy about the amount of money spent though. I got down so many ideas for songs that I am just waiting for the other to arrive so we can finish them off! Have a nice day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus