Friday, January 28, 2005

Hmm cook me rare please!

Went to uni today. Found out that they're no longer taking new pics for the ID cards, so they're just sending out the old pics on new cards! How terrible! I'll have a crappy uni ID card for the rest of my years there!

I think the other's antics are rubbing off on me! I lost the lens cover of my new digicam even though I knew the room I had lost it in. Then I spent about 3 hours looking for it all over upstairs. After that, I got a little annoyed and I gave up because I felt that I'd find it accidentally. A few more hours later, I rested my arm on top of the couch next to the computer, moved it and I felt something move and hit the floor. Before I even looked down, I called myself an idiot, and sure enough it was the lens cover!

Speaking of the digicam, I was lucky enough to make my way to the shopping centre and I got myself a media card and a card reader for the new/old digicam! Hooray! The quality of those pics are much better and I look forward to using that to put pics up on here soon enough.

Had some weird moments today. As we were driving out to the shopping centre in the West from the city, we were overtaken by a car, and I have a habit of being over-observant when in the car and I saw this really attractive girl was giving me the once over! That was lovely, but please keep your eyes on the road next time!! Ahh if only I was driving, I would have caught up to her for more hi-jinx. Then came the shopping centre where more girls were giving me looks. I think this is a relatively new phenomenon, or maybe I never have my eyes open when I'm walking about cause the first time I ever saw someone check me out (to my knowledge, mind you) was early last year and then to move from that to feeling like being at a meat market is slightly dodgy. What made it even more disturbing was that I wasn't even dolled up! I was just in regular clothes, and my hair was a bit out of place!! Please ladies, give me a chance to look good enough to warrant the looks!

Today was a shocking day, Sharapova lost and then Federer lost, it's not fair!! Have a nice day people.
blog comments powered by Disqus