Sunday, January 30, 2005

"In amereeka furst you get te shugharr"

Sorry about the lack of posting last night but I could not be bothered because I came online a lot later than usual and on top of that, I don't think I had anything to say. Then again, when do I ever have anything to say? Hehe, that's not going to stop me though!

I've noticed that I've spent an absolute shiteload of money over the last few weeks and I dislike it thoroughly! I don't like spending money and I definitely do not like others spending money on me. I just feel incredibly guilty. Oh well, after next week the only thing I'll be spending my money on is textbooks and that's about it for the semester (till the next break anyway). I could be doing other worthy things with my money instead of buying clothes, seeing movies and going out! It's terrible.

I came across what is my favourite line ever. Of course it had to be from The Da Vinci Code. Copyright to Dan Brown and what not but here goes "Langdon decided not to say another word all evening. Sophie Neveu was clearly a hell of a lot smarter than he was". I love it! I really need to finish that book ASAP.

A good friend of mine is leaving town to attend university interstate so we had a farewell picnic for her and it was an alright affair. Right after that, I had to go to a cultural function with my folks. I talked to a friends sister who I had never spoken to in my life, which was good since I've known her for several years now. Met some visitor from Melbourne who R-Rated Boy and I took to the city to play some pool with. I hit some pretty flukey shots, but alas I was schooled in the end.

I'm doing way too much lately, it's not good for me. I also went to Les Femme Anomaly's place to drop off her hat and the dosh that I owed her for the ticket the other day. I probably won't see her until next holidays since she's back at college from this Monday.

There's no let up! I'm also seeing a movie with an old friend next week and then meeting up with another friend who I haven't seen since college (the biatch moved to England temporarily)! THEN, the other shall be joining me from Wednesday onwards.

I just discovered the magic of using this Hello! program for uploading pics on here and such. I've tested it out and it worked, so when the other gets here, we'll start taking pictures of random stuff to amuse you all. Have a nice day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus