Saturday, January 08, 2005

Point It At Me...

And I wish I were dead. Feeling I seem to know all two well. I guess I was just blind or just arrogant. Is it wrong for one to think that maybe just maybe things might go right for a change?? I guess it is wrong for me to think that way. Just when things were going so well and I was living a dream, I pinch myself and realise that is all a dream. If I'm not making any sense, then I am sorry, but I just have to write about whats on my head. A little velnarable right now. Did I miss the bigger picture, did I screw up something that was gold. I guess it is true, all that shimmers in the world is sure to fade. I have never felt so alone, never felt so alive, I wish this were a dream. Its wrost when you have a problem, and there is no one to talk about it with. Yes, I know no one can solve them for me, but yet it is good to let it all out. I can't do this right now, I can't even think my thoughts through. I feel numb, I am stunned, I am lost, and now I shall shut up.
blog comments powered by Disqus