Monday, November 01, 2004

Can you wah the wah? Or delay the delay? Or compress the compressor?!

Hehehe I found the above on a forum on mxtabs (which links to musicianforums). You have to be a guitarist to get the joke, but it's priceless I tell you!

Before I get started, I'd just like to point out these two absolutely awesome blogs. Anarchy Inside My Mind is the other's and mine's view on how a blog should be as we are awesome. But to see the full potential of what blogging has to offer, one has to only turn to
http://deepsouthcomic.blogspot.com/
The URL is pretty self-explanatory. You will love it, I swear (or double your money back hehe)!
There's also
http://www.overcompensating.com/
Which is a premium blog. Absolutely brilliant. Makes no sense (as in there is no sense of continuity, with only barely a thread of narrative there) but this is some genuinely funny stuff.

I have a teddy bear which I love very much. It's like a baby to me! I stole it off my sister when I was about 3 or 4 and I've had it ever since. I cannot sleep without it at all. Some friends have tried to steal it (for fun) but have been met with a retaliation of my fists (and in one case a sharp screw to through their palm). I used to have lots of teddy bears and other soft toys, but after a clean up, my sister gave them all to charity, but luckily I was able to save my bear! I tell you, if my bear had been taken away from me that day, I would be in a jail cell right now for reasons that do not need to be explained! But alas, my bear was made in 1979 and is gradually falling apart. We have a teddy bear shop in the city that should be able to fix it, but I have no idea as to the cost. The damage is pretty extensive so I'm guessing the cost is going to be rather substantial. Whatever it takes to save my baby!!

Was able to revise totally for Tax Law which I am over the moon about. It's starting to make a hell of a lot more sense and I am gaining a lot of confidence.

I now have "We're All To Blame" by Sum 41, thanks to the other. In the words of Lou Diamond Phillips' character in The Big Hit, I'd just like to say 'I gots nuttin but loves for you'! Champion effort. For all of you that have friends who have files on their computer that you need access to, set up an ftp server, it's sheer brilliance!

No vanilla coke today and no paracetemol either so I am feeling much better. I'm also actually tired so I'd better head off for now! Good day folks.
blog comments powered by Disqus