Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Burning desire?!

Yesh, yesh I am listening to Prince at the moment! Hehe there was a good quip today regarding musical talent between the other and I today and Prince came up hehe perfect!

I think I may not blog tomorrow so I can have a night time session of just playing some old school video games for no reason. After that should be a fairly interesting but rather self-indulgent blog so I shall apologise in advance.

Wooo I am racing against the clock here as I try to finish this blog off before the Turkish version of The Nanny is on! Hehehe, that show kicks ass. Going to a friend's place later today to watch Mean Girls. It should be good, I've been hanging out for that movie for a loooooong long time!
Hello Lindsay Lohan and Lacey Chabert! I'm drowning in my own drool as we speak.

Today's links:
http://celebritysmack.blogspot.com/
Hahaha GO HERE NOW! Some of THE best celebrity news you'll ever read!

http://www.jfkreloaded.net
This is it! Controversy! A company has made a game out of JFK's assassination. The idea here is to follow the assassination out as closely as possible and kill the President. Give it a go if your conscience will allow you. But it looks VERY good from the screenshots I've seen. I think I may give it a go soon.

Damn nation! The show has started! Better start flying now. There is a sale on at the moment at the music store where I bought my first guitar from! I think I may buy an acoustic guitar or a bass as I am hanging out to learn the bass solo from The Who's My Generation. There are also drum kits from $469 AUD! How bloody awesome is that?! I'll look into it further.

Ahh good ol' guitar! My 10 min a day stand up sessions are great! I've gotten much much better! If only I'd cut my nails but I am too slack (I'm even to slack to shave, I look like a heathen)! I can now jump around, but not like a punk rocker, although I did have a shocking Pete Townshend moment! I was trying to do the reverse arm swing to strum but I missed completely the first time, then did it a second time and caught my fingers on the high E string which hurt like a bitch! At least I can forward swing!! I'm gonna have to work on that dears. Have a nice day!
blog comments powered by Disqus