Sunday, November 14, 2004

Vinegar in Milk Moment....

"Flustered" that would be the best word to describe me at the moment. Any more tention and I think I'll have be slapped a few times to get the feeling back in my tortured body. I feel like either going and piercing my tongue, or strategically place a knife, so everytime I say the wrong thing it would bleed a little and stop me from saying it. As Incubus puts it "Blood in my mouth beats blood on the ground." How true that statement is. Plus we can drink i litre of blood before getting sick (courtesy of fight club). I hate pissing people off, unfortunately I'm there right now, and I feel so guily. Haha and they're playing Guilty - The Rasmus on TV right now. So guilty, so empty *sigh*. Right now my thinking capacity is down to -1, if I had a buffer, then I would have a "Buffer Overflow Error" about now... At least I know I'm still human, there are still some emotions in there. If you hit me, I swear I would bleed...

Spent my whole day watching a sport, quite unlike me, but do it from time to time. And that game just did not help me out in any way, just got me more flustered. I think my claws are down to the length that I require them to be, yep my teeth did the honours. In the end the game closed with my team winning so that just eased some of that tention. I have just witnessed a man fight a battle, get hit by a very hard ball many time, swing and miss many times, but faught and faught and didnt turn in the towel, in the end did the job. I truely feel inspired, my hats off to Mr. Haq...

Wrote a rock melody, heavier than what I normally stick to... I guess my anxiety just need an exit. Sorry I just had to watch the Our Lady Peace video (Innocent). Haha but you didn't know I went off!!! Well another song to the collection, and giving it a wide sprectrum of color.

I wish I could feel numb, without the pins and needles after the feeling less state. I want to feel so damn numb....

(After reading the Others blog: I guess there is no hope for me then...)
blog comments powered by Disqus