Sunday, November 07, 2004

First We Upload, Then Download....

One of the greatest feelings in life has to be when your place something extremely tasty in your mouth. Its like there a party happening in your mouth. Woohoo, but that too can be spoilt. The horror, the horror!!! And quite frankly this is why I don't leave this room of mine. You think tigers and lions are unhappy in their zoo cages, I think not!! Who want deal with all those monkeys out there, i swear its a jungle out there. Decided to make an attepmt to interact with the world that I live in, and it was a bumpy ride. I don't think I have ever seem as many people as there were there today at the Hyatt!!! People say love drives the world, apparently not!! Food makes the world go around, and Fred, you were wrong, a drummer doesn't make the world go around. Actually come to think of it Fred you don't know a single thing!!! Everyone who lives in this city turned up in at the lawns of the Hyatt for the annual food festival. I swear normally you would need a nuclear warhead to kill that many people, but today they could have done it with just one well guided missile. Damn it Bush, you missed another opportunity!!! The worst part was trying to find the one person I knew inbetween all those bodies. I take back everything I said about cellphones, I wish I were carrying one today. Yes, I think I'll pick mine up again tommo. After luckly bumping into my buddy, we were on the second hardest thing to do on the agenda for today... Get to the front of the line :D ... I don't like making generlizations, but people in this part of the world don't have very good manners, its considered a norm to cut in line (and for some strange reason they HAVE to put their hands on you :S)... But today it was just anarchy people who normally would respect the line decided the food wasn't worth the wait, they needed it just then. After finally getting the food, and some good red wine, it was time to dine, and the party had started in my mouth. Apart of the absolutely pathetic music in the background, it was actually quite nice... Someone should tell that band that they should all be playing in same key, and not be trying to make a chord with their keys!!! Alright fine I admit it, I was actually quite wonderfull out there, and might go out there from time to time. Just being a DK (Drama King) :P ...

Arrrrggghhh I swear these Mp3 tags are just not getting done!!! I guess, with a few more weeks of daily work should do the job, yet for some reason I want it done now. Anyone who wants to give me a hand give me a buzz on 1-800-IWANTNUBS... Coz I'm not giving your hands back, there are bound to be more projects after this one!!! So can I have your hand??
blog comments powered by Disqus