Thursday, November 18, 2004

Look I Can Write.... Alright FINE Type....

Alright I admit it, I've been slack, really slack. Sorry to disappoint the other, but last night I just lost track of time. So I studied my habits and realized that I should do this blog between 1-2 in the night coz that is when I'm doing the least on most nights. So I should be on top of things from now on. Hey I'm doing this right now :D.

I know I've spoken about this again, but I would like to highlight this. Why do people take my time for granted?? And who the hell are they to judge me?? Yes I'm on a year off, but that doesn't mean that I'm gonna waste it on these people. Some people I do waste it on, they should consider themselves lucky, hmmm, ok maybe even unlucky. I spend my time doing what I like, and wont get a chance to do once I get to Uni. Well I will get to do most of it, but not so much of it. So to everyone who won’t read this blog, stop wasting my time!!!

I had a weird passage over the last week or so. I when I put my pen to paper I couldn't get anything out of my mind, so I just stuck to composing music. Fortunately for me it gave me an opportunity to go over some scales that I never use, and I have to say added some more color to whatever I write. I am glad to announce that I have finally come out of it, and wrote a song. The music I wrote in that period, but the lyrics are brand new, so I feel like I accomplished something today. And my favorite show is back on the air so I’m ecstatic about that!! While we are on music, I would like to point out something that I realized recently. What really sound great is an acoustic song be it with piano or guitar, then about 75% of the way through the rest of the band kicks in, it really makes the whole song that much better. Its like painting a picture, you paint and you paint, just when everyone knows what it’s about, you add some more and make it brilliant!!! If you have no idea what I’m on about, try the My Immortal – Evanescence video (the album version doesn’t have the band playing except the limited edition I think).

I tried to do something I never do. I went to watch a flick with came out of a film industry that I don’t respect much (I prefer not to name it). Guess what I make all the effort and get there, with a lot of tension on the way coz I wasn’t sure we were gonna make it in time, and realize that the tickets are sold out for that show. Who the hell goes for a 3 o’ clock show on a week day? That’s one of the things that I love about not following the traditional weekday/weekend structure, I can do what I want on weekdays coz people have other things to do. I guess in Nepal that just doesn’t work!! They are taking my charms away!!! Noooooo. So Makster X (This is a/the friend of mine who lives here) and I decide to get tickets for another day. Go up to the counter and ask for tickets for that day, and they are like go to the counter on the other side of the building… Guess what?? That counter was non existent, so we have to use the phone or the net to get tickets when we were already at the theatre. The idiocy of these people really surprises me. I swear, they break the limits everyday!!! So hopefully day after tommo we will catch that flick. I can’t seem to remember the title of that movie so let’s leave it at that.

Food!!! Some people live to eat, others eat to live. I fall under the eat to live people, but I do understand how the others function as well. I guess that’s probably the reason why I’m this thin, it’s because I only eat when I really need to, and don’t like to eat when I’m full. I have realized that people from where I come from eat the weirdest crap!! And I am not joking. Yes, there are things that they don’t eat, but outta the things they do eat, they don’t leave any part of it out. Yes, they eat those too. Some of the things they eat just amuse me, and the others just simply disgust me. I don’t eat giblets, so I don’t like the idea of any of that, but they don’t stop there. No sir, they would eat the hide if they could. Or do they now *scratches head*. Weird eating habits. The thing that irritates me the most is “Shutki” or in English fish jerky (dried fish). The smell is so pretty, they should make some perfume outta that, NOT. It’s funny Madam N. has a friend called “Mota Shutki” which translated is Fat dry fish. Talk about an oxymoron. No that’s not her real name. I forgot what it was, and that’s all that comes to my mind right now.

How can coffee put you to sleep?? We went to this place where they had some funky coffee, I ordered a cappuccino, and I thought I’d stick to what I know. Last time I ordered some funky coffee that just made me sick after I heard the process of making it. Supposedly that type of coffee is first fed to a cat, after they defecate it out, you clean it off, and then roast it and grind it and make coffee. Yuck!! Coffee doesn’t really keep me up any longer, but this one had a funny effect it put both Makster X and me to sleep. I think the people there deliberately put sleeping pills in our coffee coz he didn’t pay his bill last time. It wasn’t his fault, and I wasn’t part of it, so I am just guilty by association. Why do people judge you by who you are with?? Bastards need a slap!!

Why am I writing an extended essay?? Ok I think I’ll stop there, Will do this again tommo, gotta go work a little on this thing I’m trying to do….
blog comments powered by Disqus