Monday, November 15, 2004

Dead in sillicon valley

Ahh! I hardly had any sleep last night, then I had to be up early in the morning to pray. Got home afterwards and then I tried to sleep but I couldn't! Then came some exercise and I was practically dead! Hehe and it's the weekend, so it's light exercise. Tomorrow is going to absolutely destroy me with the heavier regime!

The other's blog is going to be an absolute cracker tonight and I look forward to reading it tomorrow.

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME ALBUM THAT EVERYONE MUST HEAR RIGHT NOW is Relationship of Command by At The Drive-In. One of THE greatest albums I've ever heard. Stunning imagery used in the lyrics, sung with pure balls out emotion. Good use of multi-layered guitars. An absolute treat to listen to over and over. Anyhow, in anticipation of the other's blog, I'll keep this short. Enjoy, people!
blog comments powered by Disqus