Monday, November 22, 2004

Automatic Satisfaction...

Today was a slow day!! Nothing seemed to be happening anywhere. Probably because today is Sunday and people decided to stay at home play with the kids instead of go to work, or do something interesting. There are two sites that I tune into every day because I get all my IT information there. Can you believe that nothing has happened in the IT world today? Damn, all I can say is the news didn’t spice up my life today!! Alright I’ll cut them some slack, lets move on to the next best thing to do. TV, that’s the answer to boredom right?? Wrong!!! When you need to watch something because you have nothing better to do, you could bet you bottom dollar that there isn’t going to be anything interesting there to watch!!! You’d expect with the 64 channels that I get, to have something worthwhile!! I guess people don’t watch TV on Sundays. I hate the weekends, that’s right you did hear me straight. For most people weekend is grand because they don’t get free time during the week, but for a bum like me who is just killing time till February, it’s the worst time of the week. Haha this reminds me of a NOFX song called “Thank god it’s Monday.” That song sums up my existence at the moment. Mondays are the best, you can go do what you want, because everyone else is in either school or at work, how perfect!!! Want to watch a movie?? Sure no problems, there’s bound to be a seat for you!!! Just avoid the rush hours, and your set for an entertaining day. But alas it’s a Sunday, I guess all I’ll do today is wait for tomorrow!! :D…

I live in a country full of idiots!!! The time zone here is +5:15GMT. What the Fu(k?? This is the only country in the world that has a 15 minute time difference. This makes my life a living hell. Channels that I get don’t follow the 15 min thing, because they are foreign channels, so the shows start at 15 and 45. This just ruins everything!!! I should be used to the difference, but I’m not and I hate it!! Secondly when I try and calculate what time it is another country, more often than not, I screw up somewhere. Sure It’s partly my fault, but who the hell remembers 15 mins??!!?? Someone really needs to address this issue, its screwing with my mind.

We take things for granted, only once they slip through our fingers do we realize their essence. Like electricity. All you folks sitting comfortably in your first world country have no clue what I am on about. Electricity is always there, right?? Wrong!! The electricity goes out here every now and then, haha in Bangladesh it goes out in regular intervals, at least its not like that here, but its still bad. When it goes out in the night, at least you can enjoy the tranquility, but in the day, you can see everything, but can’t really do anything at all. I guess I’m too dependant on technology, I need to derive satisfaction some other way. Well I think I’ll stop here.

I have been trying to put up this blog for the past hour, the server seems to be dead or something. And its still not going through arrrrrrggggghhhhh…..
blog comments powered by Disqus