Saturday, November 13, 2004

Insane gaze?!

The second upstairs tv is up and running again so I am happy! This means I can be on the comp, watch tv and play on my consoles or watch a DVD simultaneously! Who says males can't multi-task?! Hehe it's like I've reverted to a child-like status by playing as many games as I can for as long as I can. Ahhh holidays are grand! And it's only the second day! I usually don't realise how good they are till the day before I have to head back to uni!

Visiting Madame N tomorrow/today for the last time before she heads back overseas for her holidays. Hopefully I can get some good sticky date pudding!

Wooo, I'm listening to "Better Off Alone" by Grinspoon! It's quite good. They were a softcore punk band, but now they've mellowed into radio friendly rock. If you have an opportunity to get the song, do so!

Believe it or not, I have started to write songs!! Yeee-haw! No melodies though. Just words, however it is troublesome as with my flippant mind, I can be in the middle of writing something and then I'll get another idea and start writing another one! Then my pet-peeve, I'm in bed and I come up with an awesome line and I can't write it down! I'm gonna take a notepad and pen everywhere with me these holidays for some ideas. Most of my stuff seems to be in the writing style of a chiasmus.

So here it is! The "attributable to Satan" list!
Basically I have a theory that for the lil, unexplainable, annoying things in life, that Satan is responsible for it! When one occurs or one is added to the list I usually go "that's the work of the Devil"!

-Hot girls in sports cars
-Weird chord progressions
-Solos which go on forever
-Irregular time signature patterns on drums
-Exams which are worth more than 30%
-Expensive, awesome clothes
-Homework/Assignments over the holidays
-Early starts due to school
-The unknowingness (hehehe in-joke)
-When there's more than 2 good things on tv at the same time
-Insomnia
-Mentors who mentor proteges just to be exactly the same (goes for anything in life but I'll make an example out of Ben Harper/Jack Johnson/Donovan Frankenreiter)
-Sequels being better than the original
-Getting a good mark on something and your parents going "how come you didn't get 100%"
-Running out of things to snack on
-Not being able to sleep when you have to be up early, or have something important to do the next day
-Dazed and confused states which are not drug induced
-The way the world is

Damn, I've run out of things to say! Anyway, you folks stay safe and have a nice day!
blog comments powered by Disqus