Wednesday, November 03, 2004

If it makes you happy

Would you like to know how I spent my birthday? No? Well I'll tell you anyway! I studied ALL day! Yesh! What am I going to do tomorrow? Study some more! It's a boring circle but it's necessary none the less. US elections today, I wonder how things will turn out. It's gonna be interesting to wake up and see who has won. Hehe I should quote Kang from "The Simpsons"

'It doesn't matter which one of us you vote for, either way your planet is DOOMED, DOOMED!'

You know what I'm hooked on? The Turkish version of The Nanny. It's called Dadi. Absolutely shite acting, canned laughter, it's dodgy, yet I cannot look away. It's like tellanovellas in the states.

I promise I will get to my blog notes after my first exam on Thursday, it'll be good stuff I tells ya.

So what was the first solo I ever learned? Don't Dream It's Over, Sixpence None The Richer version. How do I learn? Just playing over and over and over till I get it right.

Woo it's on now, I must go!!! Good day folks!
blog comments powered by Disqus