Monday, November 15, 2004

"Dating a mixed breed Valedictorian"

After a short discussion with the other, I came to a decession that this is something I sould write about. Don't think I have really thought about this much. But with all the hype that the other has created, I'm not sure this will meet his expectations. Yet I shall make an effort. Have you ever noticed that most (Madam N had spoil it and point out that some mixed breeds just arn't good looking, and also I would like to acknowledge the fact that some full breeds are totally beautiful, but thats now what I am writing about) mixed breeds are just "Eye Candy"?? I think thats the best description I have for them. Everyone is imperfect, and thats what makes them human. And don't get me wrong, mixed breeds rule I'm not dissing them out, I thought about writing about writing about an experience that I had dating one...

Well firstly I'll tell you about the good sides to person. I wont mention her name so I'll just stick to her innitial "N" (Madam N and N are two seperate people, just to clarify). And I can't believe I'm writing about this. Well she definately held up to my theory that all mixed breeds are lookers. If there was one thing she was she was beautiful, and she knew it!! Big mistake don't date anyone who actively thinks that they are beautiful. She was half Indian and half Dutch. Oh at this point I would like to bring up another theory that I have, "Most younger sibling (if there are just two) are more spontaneous, rebelious, and tend to focus on having fun." Where as most older ones are more calm and composed, but usually more indicisive. Shes definately the exception that changes my theroy from all to most. She was humorous, yet I have to say that damnit she has the be the most corny person I know, and yes she beats David Stengele my English teacher. At least that included some wit!!! Damnit I was supposed to talk about her qualities, drag that and drop it in the next paragrah. But the one thing I have to point out is (one thing you don't see in women all the time, and its a shame) that she is was willing to take the inniciative. If it wern't for her inniciative, I would have written her off (most people in my class though of her as a bad catch, maybe they were right, hmmm). I think you learn from experiences and its probably a good thing...

She was stupid!!! Its true, for the first time in my life, I'll admit that. Yes, Simon you can come argue with me about it, but its true!! (I really hope she doesn't read this, shes still a friend, and I would like to leave it as it is). See thats whats funny shes was also the Valedictorian of my class *shakes his head*!!! She was definately a ditz, and yes everytime she asked me wether I though she was one, I was delegent in changing the subject. The fact is that she was beautiful (it pains me to admit that, but at least thats not a reason to go for a girl anymore, see one valuable lesson learned, most beautiful women lack the things that matter the most!!)!!!! Its hard to have have an intelligent conversation with dense people. People would usually give up an arguement with her just so she would shut up, she just wouldn't get it. Haha this one is a wierd one, this girl in my class once asked later on how the hell I put up with her squealing. Damn it she was so damn tickleish, you put you hand on her, and she'll probably tear you ear drum!!! Damn that was really irritating. Ok now I will come to the valedictorian part. Its true when she was announced as the valedictorian, 101 jaws just fell to the ground, she was the only one whos didn't. Yes she didn't deserve it!!! Everyone knew it. It was based on the wrong reasons. Sure you take the courses she took, and slave like she did, you would probably achive the GPA she did. Mixed breeds have less baggage, and parents are usually more lenient they are down with whatever they want to do. She was going to a arts college, so she didn't have to take shit!! But again I have to give her credit for taking the same Math class I did (:P I'm probablly trying to justify why I found that class hard, maybe it wasn't all that hard). But she didn't even have the heighest GPA either. The people who deserved it had higher GPAs and took much harder courses!! So what was it?? Her sycophant nature, no I wont let myself believe that school would base a decission on that!! It was just because the rest of the kids liked to have fun from time to time. Go out for a drink, party with their friends. Shame on you school!! I think she remineded the school that she was not the person they should have picked, after her speach about how losing a few kilos and getting contact, and being curvy made her a better person!!! Come on give me a break!!! Don't believe me, come here, we some smart ass decided to tape the grad, and I have proof!! So I am not just letting my feeling get in the way (well maybe a little) but she was just really dense!!!

Damn I really make her sound like a bitch, but she wasn't all that bad, she was caring. But Arjun, I wasn't wrong was I?? She was bad news, haha I'm sure you'll listen to me more often now :P . But she taught me some important lessons, and I am greatful for that. 1) Most beautiful women are just "Eye Candy" usually lack most of what matters. Sure there are lost of exceptions, but when people are on one extreme they arn't usually much on the other extreme!!! And be scared of people who can act really well (oh i forgot to mention she was a brilliant actress)!!!

Damn it I can't believe I just wrote that much!!! Well I guess that was on very overdue long blog. I have some festivities to attend to in the morning tommo, so I should hit the sac before it gets too late. But how am I gonna fall asleep??? Where are the sleeping pills when you need them??
blog comments powered by Disqus