Thursday, November 25, 2004

Hand Up A Turkey....

Firstly it’s thanksgiving, so everyone have a very happy and delicious day!!! And if you don’t celebrate thanksgiving where you are, give thanks anyways, and it’s just another reason to pig out!!! Hmm I could do with a little something yummy for my tummy… will have to take care of that after this blog. Increase speed to 110%!!!! Why do people still stick to turkey?? I know it’s the whole tradition thing, but traditions change right??!!?? But then again Americans don’t have any culture, this is quite possible the only cultural thing that they have, and I should stop scrutinizing it. But all I’m trying to say is turkey is just very bland!!! How can something be delicious unless my taste buds are having a party??!!?? People spend so much time on something that doesn’t even taste that good… I guess it’s all about enjoying preparing and having the family together, that’s what it is. I wonder if the Cherokees celebrate thanksgiving?? Probably not, but then again they don’t really exist anymore…

You know what?? Dentists are funny people, really, their job requires it. They make you sit in that really comfy chair that does funky things, then they tell you to open up wide. Haha that one always gets me. Then they keep talking about crap, and sometimes I wonder how they hell they keep it up throughout the day coz his patients aren’t gonna say a word, he has his tools shoved in his mouth. I wonder what vets are like, hmmm. I’ll get back to you on that one, I think I might turn into an animal in my next life :P .

The worst thing that someone can tell you is “The day I met you was the worst day of my life.” I saw this on a TV show, and I was taken back. Really I think if someone told me that to my face, and meant it, I would run away, lock myself, and hide in shame. Damn I didn’t know that they repeat shows 3 times in the same day??!!?? Yeah and I’m counting from 12AM onwards. Well I guess there is only so much to show. And all the friends (yes the show) members get paid every time they rerun that show. Damn they are sitting on a fortune, and still more to come and they just have to do nothing!!!

With just a couple of hours of sleep, I don’t think I’m fit to write anymore. Forget the food, straight to bed for me. I hope the other is having a kick ass time with the three dimensional CGI’s.
blog comments powered by Disqus